From ShareHim Documentation
Accept an applicant
- Pending applicants are shown in the top on the right side of your main menu.
- Applicants are listed their name and city, the number of days since they applied, and one of these status symbols:
|| Waiting for a response from the pastor.|
|| Pastor responded positively. You can go ahead and accept the person if you agree.|
|| Pastor did not give his consent. Hold the mouse over the icon to see the reason.|
|| We did not have contact information for the pastor. Please call the pastor yourself to obtain his/her consent.|
- To view extended information about the applicant click the magnifying glass next to the applicant's name. This page will show a lot more information and you can also accept/reject applicants from here.
- To accept the applicant, click Accept.
- To reject the applicant, click Reject. You will be taken to the extended view where you need to click on Reject on the right side and write a reason. Note that the reason is only stored internally, it is not sent to the applicant. Then click OK.