Userlevel:Conf-sector-organizer:Report with all pastor passwords
From ShareHim Documentation
Get report with passwords for all pastors
- Click Pastors' passwords under the Reports section on your main menu.
- Click the little printer icon in the very bottom of the page to print it out.
- You can also send out an e-mail to all the pastors with their user name and password.
- In the bottom of the page you will see a section where you can do this. The system generates a prewritten e-mail explaining the login system and giving the user name and passwords for the pastors.
- Notice that all the pastors listed above the e-mail will receive it. Currently you cannot only send it to a selected group of pastors.
- Change sender name, address, and subject if needed.
- Click Send to all pastors to send your e-mail.
- Wait for the status message to see if the e-mails were sent successfully. (The system does not do any kind of logging of the e-mails having been sent)
- Click on Church List under the Churches section on the main menu
- Click Show pastor passwords.
- The passwords for the pastors will be displayed under their information in the pastors colum.